Sunday 10 January 2010

Reginald Lorrain

I have transcribed Reginald Lorrain's diary of his four years in Canada before he began the Lakher Pioneer Mission. I now have completed a life of Reginald 32,000 words. This is on its way to Lychhua Lapi in Mizoram who may be able to have this printed.

May be the full diary some time.

I have nearly finished my researches at the BritishLibrary in the Lakher Mission Papers. One more session reading A B Lorrain Foxall's letters home and I should be sending the manuscript to Lychhua next month, February 2010.

Martin Walker

5 comments:

  1. Hello Mr. Walker.

    Great work.
    Could you please contact me via email? I'm at mizokyle[at]hotmail.com, and would love to ask you some questions about your research.

    Best wishes,
    Kyle Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr Walker,
    Greetings in the name of Jesus.

    This is very interesting research. I am in London, originally from Burma, know well about Anglican Diocese of Sittwe (Akyab)which is the continuity of Mr Lorrain's mission work.

    My email is dhaokip5@gmail.com or haokip@ymail.com

    Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Regards
    David T Haokip

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete